Google Stadia takes a quality-over-quantity approach to its library of games. There aren’t a lot of titles available — though that’s been rapidly changing over the past few months — but the few that are available are excellent. From massive RPGs like Red Dead Redemption 2 to indie horror adventures like Gylt, Google Stadia has a little something for everyone. Here are the best Google Stadia games you should start playing first.
Most of the games on our list cost some money, even if you’re a Stadia Pro subscriber. There are a few, however, that are available for free through a Pro membership.
Any of the Jackbox games are worth a shot, and Stadia is a great way to load up these social games. Since the games are mostly about your own creativity and humor, even a hiccup or two in connection won’t ruin the fun in the least. Best of all, as long as everyone you want to play with has a smartphone, you’re all set for a great party night. You can play Drawful, The Wheel of Enormous Proportions, Job Job, The Pole Mine, and Weapons Drawn in this pack for hours of fun.
- The best upcoming Xbox Series X games: 2023 and beyond
- The best upcoming PS5 games: 2023, 2024, and beyond
- All Resident Evil games, ranked from best to worst
- Resident Evil 4: How long to beat and how many chapters
- Aliens: Dark Descent: release date, trailers, gameplay, and more