Google Stadia takes a quality-over-quantity approach to its library of games. There aren’t a lot of titles available — though that’s been rapidly changing over the past few months — but the few that are available are excellent. From massive RPGs like Red Dead Redemption 2 to indie horror adventures like Gylt, Google Stadia has a little something for everyone. Here are the best Google Stadia games you should start playing first.
Most of the games on our list cost some money, even if you’re a Stadia Pro subscriber. There are a few, however, that are available for free through a Pro membership.
Any of the Jackbox games are worth a shot, and Stadia is a great way to load up these social games. Since the games are mostly about your own creativity and humor, even a hiccup or two in connection won’t ruin the fun in the least. Best of all, as long as everyone you want to play with has a smartphone, you’re all set for a great party night. You can play Drawful, The Wheel of Enormous Proportions, Job Job, The Pole Mine, and Weapons Drawn in this pack for hours of fun.
- The best GPU benchmarking software
- Warzone 2.0 DMZ Strongholds guide: enemies, loot, and more
- The best Android games available right now (December 2022)
- Best gaming laptop deals: Save on Alienware, Razer and more
- Monster Hunter Rise is coming to PlayStation and Xbox, minus cross-platform saves