Although a new James Bond movie may be indefinitely delayed due to legal shenanigans at MGM stemming from their $4 billion of debt, that isn’t stopping 007 from appearing on a video game console near you. In fact, if anything, it is pushing the property further towards video games until MGM gets itself together, or sells the rights.
Blood Stone 007 is an original new James Bond story staring the voices and likenesses of Daniel Craig, Dame Judi Dench as M, and British Singer Joss Stone as the Bond girl du jour. The story pits Bond against a group of terrorists led by the man known as Greco, and Blood Stone 007 will act as a standalone episode in Bond’s universe.
The new trailer focuses on the gameplay, which Activision and its developers (Bizarre Creations for the Xbox 360 and PS3, n-Space for the DS, and High Moon Studios for the PC) are claiming is using a totally new engine for the series that was created by Bizarre Creations for the game, The Club.
The game is due out on November 2, which Bond fans that own a Nintendo Wii might recognize as the date that the remake of GoldenEye, also staring the likeness of Daniel Craig, will be released exclusively for the Wii.
- Insomniac’s ‘Spider-Man’ is out this September exclusively for PS4
- The 20 best Nintendo Switch games you can buy today
- ‘Detroit: Become Human’ has gone gold, and you can play the demo right now
- Actor Donnie Yen says production has begun on ‘Sleeping Dogs’ film adaptation
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Origins’ will soon offer New Game+ mode