When you have a property that simply refuses to stop making money, most companies will do all that they can to milk that baby until it is a dry husk—or at least until the fans stop agreeing to pay for it. Then they release a new game that is little more than an expansion but sell it at full price, port over the multiplayer and call it new by adding a few new maps, and you start the process all over again (looking at you Halo 3: ODST, looking RIGHT at you). Anyway, Halo: Reach, the Xbox 360’s current golden goose, will lay its next lucrative golden egg when it releases the first of no doubt many, many map packs, each with a price tag of roughly $10 or so.
The first of these expansions will be the Noble Map Pack, a three map set that contains the maps Anchor 9, Tempest and Breakpoint. Bungie already released a handful of details and screenshots, but now we have our first look at the maps in glorious video. Check out the trailer below and make sure you have 800 MS points to drop on November 30 when the map pack is released.
Warning: The trailer may not be suitable for all ages.
- Learn how to use Google Maps with these handy tips and tricks
- Snapchat continues to seep outside the app with Snap Map on the web
- Google Maps for iPhone now shows you restaurant wait times
- Google Maps is open to mobile AR game developers using Unity
- ‘The Walking Dead: Our World’ AR game unleashes zombies in your neighborhood