Check out our full written Watch Dogs review.
Few people are better at deflating a massively popular game than Conan O’Brien, whose Clueless Gamer segment has him playing hot new releases and providing the perplexed, hilarious commentary of an acerbic, non-gamer comedian. The latest installment has Conan and gamer friend Aaron Bleyaert checking out Watch Dogs, Ubisoft’s hotly-anticipated open world hackathon.
Highlights include accidental murder, a failed attempt to go straight as a UPS delivery driver, and the huge revelation that you can use Chicago’s ctOS to spy on couples having implied sex, but disappointingly nothing else. As always, the segment is hilarious, so watch the whole video below and check out the other games he’s covered on Team Coco’s website.
- Ashland, Oregon teen builds tiny home and brings it to college
- Holy mistaken identity! Nest Hello doorbell pegs Batman T-shirt as intruder
- What kind of mini car does Tesla CEO Elon Musk have in mind?
- What the hell? How Jonathan Higbee shoots these impossible street photos
- Yesterday’s viral celebrities, where are they now?