The tongue-in-cheek zombie slaughter-fest looks better than ever with improved textures on characters, environments, and objects. The PC release is also able to run at a full 1080p (or higher), as monitors and video cards allow. As a Steam release, expect the usual suite of enhancements, such as achievements, trading cards, and cloud saving.
Capcom confirmed (via Siliconera) that the four DLC chapters released as part of the Xbox One season pass are also part of the PC release, but the recently-released Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus Alpha DLC mode remains an Xbox exclusive. The other four DLC packs each center around a new main character to provide another perspective on the zombie apocalypse. Capcom has not yet confirmed exactly when and how the DLC will be made available for PC.
Set 10 years after the events of the previous game, Dead Rising 3 casts you as Nick Ramos, a young mechanic trying to rally survivors and escape the overrun city of Los Perdidos before the military bombs it out of existence. Players utilize Nick’s aptitude with machines to combine scrap found around the city into a mind-boggling array of zombie-slaughtering implements and vehicles.
- Xbox Game Pass to get all future first-party Xbox One games at release
- These are the best internet radio stations for your listening pleasure
- ‘State of Decay 2’ spreads its infection to Xbox One and PC this May
- Giant cryptocurrency mine that runs on green energy coming to Iceland
- Netflix reportedly pursuing new series with Barack and Michelle Obama