For this week’s Fortnite challenges, you’ll have an easier time completing them compared to last week’s. Still, you might have a little trouble with the one for destroying toilets since the game doesn’t tell you where to find them. Aside from that, you might be stuck trying to actually get the challenge to appear — as it doesn’t seem to be showing up for some players by default.
In this guide, we’ll show you everything you’ll need to know about Splode’s challenge for destroying toilets in Fortnite.
- Fortnite season 5 week 2 challenge guide: Where to find clues in Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, and Lazy Lake
- Fortnite season 5 week 2 challenge guide: How to drive through flaming rings
- Fortnite season 5 week 2 challenge guide: How to destroy dog houses
How to get the challenge to show up
It’s unclear if this is intentional or not, but the challenge for destroying toilets doesn’t seem to be showing up by default. What you have to do is manually accept the challenge from Splode. This NPC is located on the island to the northeast of Stealthy Stronghold. Go over to Splode and talk to them to accept the quest for destroying toilets if the challenge isn’t showing up in your list like they normally do. After you’ve manually accepted the quest, it’ll appear in your list.
How to destroy toilets
Once you’ve got the challenge to appear, you’ll have a slew of options for completing it. You only have to destroy three toilets, which can be done in one match. The easiest way to complete it is to head to Flush Factory, which is located to the south of Slurpy Swamp. Use the image above for reference. Here, you’ll find lots of different toilets to destroy. This isn’t the only location with toilets, but there are three in this area that can be destroyed very quickly.
Upon arrival at Flush Factory, head through the entrance on the north side and go into the lobby area. In the corner, you’ll find three toilets next to each other that can be destroyed. Simply smash them with your pickaxe and you’ll earn 20,000 XP and 90 gold bars for your troubles. If you manage to get eliminated before destroying all three, you can rest easy because your progress does carry over from match to match, much like most of Fortnite’s challenges.
There are lots of other locations with toilets, as well, like office buildings or some of the spots in Lazy Lake. Flush Factory is great though, because it’s usually secluded, meaning you can run in and destroy the toilets without having to worry about other players taking you out. We also advise doing this challenge in Team Rumble so you can respawn if you die before completing it.
- Fortnite season 5 week 4 guide: How to ignite and dance at a tomato shrine
- Fortnite season 5 week 2 challenge guide: How to plant evidence in Catty Corner
- Fortnite challenge guide: Destroy tomato boxes at The Orchard Farmers Market
- Fortnite season 5 week 7 challenges and how to complete them
- Fortnite challenge guide: Destroy Slurp Barrels