The fourth and final stage of the Doggo challenges in Fortnite season 5 week 2 is actually the easiest of the bunch. For the final stage, you’re required to destroy three dog houses, though, as you might expect, the challenge’s description doesn’t tell you how or where to find them.
Luckily, we’ve got all the details on how to initiate this challenge, where to find the dog houses, and how to destroy them. Remember, during season 5, the challenges are set up in stages, meaning you have prerequisites to complete first. To unlock this particular challenge, you must complete the first three stages. You have to destroy mailboxes, plant the evidence at certain locations, and find clues — all of which we’ve covered in their own separate guides. Once you’ve done the first three, you can start the final Doggo challenge. Here’s how to destroy dog houses in Fortnite.
- How to unlock the Kratos skin in Fortnite
- Fortnite Season 5 week 1 challenge guide: How to complete a bounty
- Fortnite Razor Crest location: Where to find beskar the Beskar Ingot
How to destroy dog houses
To be frank, the setup of this challenge is more difficult than the challenge itself. It’ll take you some time to complete the first stages, but once you do, you’ll be ready to destroy some dog houses. The dog houses you need to destroy are found in the northeastern portion of Pleasant Park — surrounding the (human) house in this location. There are around five or six in the area, but to complete the challenge, you only need to destroy three. Check the image above for the location of the house.
As you land, take note of other opponents around you. Since this is a new challenge, the area will likely be heavily populated with players who are also looking to destroy dog houses. If you see a ton of players landing in the same location, you can still try your luck, but be aware that you’ll likely get taken out if you don’t pick up a weapon. In the video above, you can see the locations of five dog houses in the area. To destroy the dog houses, simply smack them with your pickaxe. A couple of slashes will do the trick.
As with most challenges, you don’t actually need to destroy all three in the same match. So if you do get taken out before you’ve completed the challenge, you can rest easy, as your progress carries over from match to match. After you’ve destroyed your third dog house, you’ll complete the challenge and earn 20,000 XP. And with that, you’ll be all finished with the Doggo challenges for this week. For the most part, they aren’t too difficult — it’s just a matter of knowing where to go.
- Fortnite season 5 week 2 challenge guide: Where to find clues in Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, and Lazy Lake
- Fortnite season 5 week 2 challenge guide: How to plant evidence in Catty Corner
- Fortnite season 5 week 7 challenges and how to complete them
- Fortnite season 5 week 5 challenge guide: Where to collect gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Holly Hedges
- Fortnite season 5 week 5 challenge: Bury gnomes in Pleasant Park or Retail Row