Love it or hate it, this Tuesday marks the release of what will almost certainly be the biggest game of the year (in terms of sales), Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. It’s a billion dollar franchise, and while this year’s version doesn’t seem to have quite the heat that the last few offerings did, there is no reason to think it won’t reach that same seven figure milestone. But with great popularity comes a great backlash.
Will this be the year when Call of Duty fails to surpass its predecessor, or is this the year that reignites the passion that has made it a generation-defining game? We’ll know soon enough.
For now though, we’ve rounded up all the Black Ops II news in order to get you properly situated for this year’s outing. Click on the banner below, and if you are a fan of the series, go ahead and take Tuesday off of work. Be sure to check back with us for our full review as well.
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ is real, and it’s out in October
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ reportedly drops its single-player campaign
- Call of Duty will reportedly continue in 2018 with ‘Black Ops 4’
- ‘Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered’ reportedly on the way
- Activision has no idea what to do with Call of Duty