TT Games continues to expand its Lego games empire with Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, which has been given an official release date of November 11, 2014.
Lego Batman 2: DC Heroes greatly expanded the games’ scope with voice acting and open-world exploration. Beyond Gotham blows that trajectory wide open by leaving the familiar confines of Batman’s home city and taking to the stars in order to stop the sinister Brainiac from using stolen Lantern Rings to shrink down whole worlds for his collection.
Keeping pace with Marvel’s crossover world-building in both films and games, Beyond Gotham features over 150 unlockable characters from the DC universe, including the entire Justice League and villains like Killer Croc, Lex Luthor, and Solomon Grundy.
Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham will arrive on November 11 for PC, PlayStation and Xbox consoles, 3DS, Wii U, and PS Vita.
- Virtual reality roller coaster ‘The Great Lego Race’ opens in Florida
- Lego plants are going green with some help from actual plants
- Elon Musk’s new idea involves Boring Company rock and ancient Egyptian sites
- Buckle up for a thrill ride on the world’s largest Lego wooden roller coaster
- EA’s Origin Access adds other publishers’ games, including ‘Batman: Arkham City’