Launch Alert: According to a source from the UK’s MCV, Project Natal is shipping in November 2010 with 14 games and it’s supposed to be under $80. Apparently, Microsoft will be manufacturing 5 million of its controller-free Natals for a worldwide launch in the fall of 2010, supposedly November. Some of those Natals will be standalone but other will be part of a Xbox 360 bundle. Microsoft’s Project Natal details have emerged following behind-closed-door Microsoft tour of UK publishers and studios. There price details are still a little shady, some sources say the Natal will be retailing for $80, while others bet on a lower “impulse-buy” price point of $50.
Check out this video demonstrating the Natal
- Samsung Galaxy S9 camera details come into focus ahead of MWC reveal
- Razer’s Project Linda could arrive alongside the Razer Phone 2 this September
- The city of Barcelona is dumping Windows in favor of Linux
- Google Project Fi will no longer charge you for more than 6GB of data
- Vine creator says he’s working on a follow-up to the original video looper