Mojang and Microsoft have announced Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, set for release this coming August to the Xbox Games Store. This latest version of Mojang’s modern classic will use the console’s increased processing power to support even larger worlds and more scenic vistas than the Xbox 360 edition was ever able to.
The new version will retail at $20, but owners of the Xbox 360 edition needn’t worry about paying to lose all those hard-earned diamond tools. Owning the game already will reduce the price to a mere $5, and you’ll be able to transfer over all of your worlds, characters, and texture packs to the new console. The upgrade price will be available for one year after the Xbox One Edition’s release.
- Not just for Lightroom anymore, Loupedeck+ now works with Photoshop
- Gamers angry as GameStop cancels ‘Kingdom Hearts 3’ PlayStation 4 Pro pre-orders
- The best free video-editing software for 2019
- Amazon Echo Dot vs. Echo Dot Kids Edition
- New version of ‘The Stanley Parable’ coming to consoles in 2019