The New England Patriots are destined to win the upcoming Super Bowl XLIX 28-24 against the Seattle Seahawks, according to EA Sports’ simulation run in Madden NFL 2015.
The virtual game is a nail-biter. The Seahawks took the lead by halftime, holding it until Patriots cornerback Darrelle Revis intercepts a pass from Russell Wilson early in the fourth quarter, allowing the Pats to take control of the ball and Julian Edelman to slip through the Seahawks defenses for a last-second, game winning touchdown. Tom Brady was named MVP. Thrilling stuff, and scientifically verified as a rigorous simulation for conditions like ball pressure.
- The history of the Madden Curse
- The best Mac games (August 2020)
- The best anime video games
- The best Android games currently available (August 2020)
- Fall Guys suffers chaotic launch with server issues and two-way review bombs