The New England Patriots are destined to win the upcoming Super Bowl XLIX 28-24 against the Seattle Seahawks, according to EA Sports’ simulation run in Madden NFL 2015.
The virtual game is a nail-biter. The Seahawks took the lead by halftime, holding it until Patriots cornerback Darrelle Revis intercepts a pass from Russell Wilson early in the fourth quarter, allowing the Pats to take control of the ball and Julian Edelman to slip through the Seahawks defenses for a last-second, game winning touchdown. Tom Brady was named MVP. Thrilling stuff, and scientifically verified as a rigorous simulation for conditions like ball pressure.
- Steam’s top-selling games for 2018 include ‘Rocket League,’ ‘Civilization VI’
- That’s no moon — it’s a hole for the camera on Honor’s new smartphone
- Exclusive Mew is gone forever if you delete your ‘Pokémon: Let’s Go’ save
- We checked out Samsung’s 5G concept phone. Here’s what it’s like
- ‘Pokémon: Let’s Go’ beginner’s guide