The New England Patriots are destined to win the upcoming Super Bowl XLIX 28-24 against the Seattle Seahawks, according to EA Sports’ simulation run in Madden NFL 2015.
The virtual game is a nail-biter. The Seahawks took the lead by halftime, holding it until Patriots cornerback Darrelle Revis intercepts a pass from Russell Wilson early in the fourth quarter, allowing the Pats to take control of the ball and Julian Edelman to slip through the Seahawks defenses for a last-second, game winning touchdown. Tom Brady was named MVP. Thrilling stuff, and scientifically verified as a rigorous simulation for conditions like ball pressure.
- Spoiler alert: The Patriots win. ‘Madden NFL 18’ already called Super Bowl 52
- Twitter’s #BrandBowl puts Super Bowl ads in their own game
- Facebook series, ‘Tom vs Time,’ will explore Tom Brady’s fight against aging
- A.I. perfectly predicted last year’s Super Bowl score. What happens to betting?
- It’s curtains for Nintendo’s ‘Miitomo’ less than two years after launch