YouTuber Paradise Decay has been painstakingly recreating Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope, shot-for-shot, in Minecraft. A labor of love that’s three years in the making, the remake/parody features sets that have taken upwards of six months to create in some cases. Now, Paradise Decay has released a new trailer, called the “Breath Trailer,” taking inspiration from the “Breathing” trailer for Episode II: Attack of the Clones.
Once completed, the fan project will require viewers to sync the Minecraft recreation with the audio from the original 1977 version of the film, to avoid copyright infringement on YouTube.
- Get your first peek at ‘Unsane,’ Steven Soderbergh’s thriller shot on an iPhone
- Samsung Isocell sensors promise slo-mo, one-shot HDR for smartphones
- Giddy gives hobbyists and inventors a shot at creating that new toaster
- Pentax K-1 Mark II uses AI to help you get the perfect shot
- How to photograph lightning: Tips for getting the best shots