THQ yesterday released some early details about their upcoming open world, first person shooter Frontlines: Fuel of War. This game is due out in fall 2007 for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
Frontlines: Fuel of War, said THQ, is being developed by internal developer Kaos Studios. In this open world style shooter, players take roles in infantry and vehicle based combat as they make use of next generation weaponry. The backdrop of the game is set between two superpowers waging a global war for the control of oil. The single player campaign will draw players into missions focused on non-linear game play as they move their frontline through enemy territory.
“Frontlines: Fuel of War will take players to the next generation of combat,” said Frank DeLise, general manager, Kaos Studios, in a statement.
- ‘Shadow of the Colossus’ remake studio Bluepoint will restore another game
- ‘Paladins’ to ditch its Cards Unbound system amid ‘pay-to-win’ concerns
- Respawn’s Star Wars game will likely arrive in EA’s 2020 fiscal year
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’: Everything we know so far
- 20 awesome indie games you should be playing right now