THQ yesterday released some early details about their upcoming open world, first person shooter Frontlines: Fuel of War. This game is due out in fall 2007 for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
Frontlines: Fuel of War, said THQ, is being developed by internal developer Kaos Studios. In this open world style shooter, players take roles in infantry and vehicle based combat as they make use of next generation weaponry. The backdrop of the game is set between two superpowers waging a global war for the control of oil. The single player campaign will draw players into missions focused on non-linear game play as they move their frontline through enemy territory.
“Frontlines: Fuel of War will take players to the next generation of combat,” said Frank DeLise, general manager, Kaos Studios, in a statement.
- The Epic Games store is already luring indie studios away from Steam
- Amazon ups the ante with Netflix, aims to release up to 30 movies a year
- Pirate MMO ‘Atlas’ frustrates gamers and streamers with launch delays
- The best indie games for 2019
- EA is losing out on the true potential of Titanfall studio with ‘Apex Legends’