And still other times, Cleveland Browns rookie linebacker Christian Kirksey shrinks down from his 6-foot-plus stature into a foot-high micro-player.
Why is this so funny? Tiny things often are, especially when their extreme diminutiveness is highlighted by the normal-sized world that surrounds them. In this case, a professional NFL player that’s no taller than an actual football gives his full effort in a game populated by comparative giants. It doesn’t get much more perfect than this.
- The history of the Madden Curse
- Best Black Friday PS5 video game deals 2020
- How to watch Browns vs. Steelers: Stream the NFL playoff for free today
- The best British TV shows on Netflix right now
- The best Sega Genesis games of all time