Turtle Rock Studios and 2K have teamed up with TriForce to create a magnificent looking statue of Goliath, one of the big, bad beasties that you will use to savage your friends in their upcoming asymmetrical co-op shooter Evolve.
The Goliath statue is 29 inches high and a whopping 35 pounds, living up to its imposing name. It features built-in LED effects for glowing eyes. Only 500 will be available worldwide for the bank-breaking price of $750. If you need something even more exclusive, swing by TriForce’s booth at New York Comic Con next week to pick up a more limited edition version of the statue for $800 that features some red paint for the Savage Goliath skin that has been announced for fans that pre-order the game.
Evolve was originally set to arrive in October 2015, but now will arrive on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on February 10, 2015.
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’: Everything we know so far
- Jaegers, assemble! Here’s everything we know about ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’
- Instagram now shows when you’re on the app (and here’s how to stop it)
- Save Hyrule by harnessing the power of the Zelda-themed IPA
- Toyota RAV4 vs. Honda CR-V: The differences and the similarities