One of our favorite providers of premium in-ear headphones, Audiofly’s first try at an over-ear, the Audiofly AF240, look to offer long-lasting comfort alongside clarity in a premium package. When gloss meets leather and a $250 price tag meets memory-foam cushions will it all be worth it in the end?
Related: Audiofly AF180 review
In this video we go hands-on with the Audiofly AF240 to share what’s in the box, how they work, and impressions after using them. Featuring a durable design and cable, traveling bag, and promising top-tier audio, these cans come with high expectations. But, do they have what it takes to steer users from the huge selection of over-ears currently on the market? Find out what we think in this quick video review.
- With a neat physics trick, this desk toy levitates water droplets in midair
- Retired but not tired, Usain Bolt plays Call of Duty, DJs, and walks rrreally slow
- Apple AirPods may soon get over-ear headphone sibling with better sound quality
- Massdrop x NuForce EDC3 in-ear headphone review
- Sennheiser is bringing its most transparent closed-back headphones ever to CES