Home theater products retailer and importer Zobo yesterday announced its Selwyn Furniture Collection of a plasma pop-up TV cabinet and matching end table for audio video components. The pop up cabinet is designed to house flat-panel televisions up to 50 inches wide.
The Selwyn Plasma Pop-up TV Cabinet, said Zobo, measures 20 inches deep and 36 inches tall. It features a lift mechanism with a rack and pinion design which uses four motors and eight gears to automatically raise and lower when the television turns on and off. A built-in safety sensor causes a reverse in direction if an obstruction of some type is noticed and a built-in infrared repeating system enables any television remote control to power on the television even when it is down inside the pop-up TV cabinet. The unit also ships with a radio-frequency remote control for manually raising and lowering the lift.
Both the cabinet and the table, which is designed with an adjustable base for routing power and audio/video cables out the sides or back as well as hidden vents for helping to cool enclosed electronics, come in two different finishes.
- How to watch Amazon Instant Video on Chromecast or Android TV
- Tired of your superyacht’s tiny TV? Enter the crazy, 200-inch C Seed Supermarine
- Looking to buy a brand-new Samsung QLED TV? Here’s how much it will cost you
- Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet: Haptic bass straps, musical rings, and more
- Time to upgrade! Here are the best 4K TV deals for April 2018