We won’t say anything about how amazing the Transformer movies are, or how they are overlooked in terms of plot excellence because hey, we’d be lying. There’s no award-winning drama here, but there is penty of action, special effects, and hot girls, so take that as you will. If you’re a fan of the movies (we’re not judging), then you can, as of January 31, put your fandom on full display with the Transformers Trilogy set ($90). The set includes seven discs loaded with all three Transformer films in both DVD and Blu-ray formats, as well as over 10 hours of bonus footage. The newest film, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, comes in Blu-ray 3D.
The robotic fun doesn’t stop there. In addition to the complete set of movies, you get a movie plaque signed by director Michael Bay featuring images from all three films in the trilogy, and the whole set comes in the above “trophy display” special packaging. We’re not sure we’d want that thing on display in our living room, but we definitely know some people who would. If you are one of those, then get yourself over to Amazon to pre-order the ridiculously-boxed set. Then sit back and let the mindless action take over your home theater. We’d suggest having some good speakers.
- The best Dolby Atmos movies, from ‘Ready Player One’ to the new ‘Jumanji’ movie
- Ultra HD Blu-ray: Everything you need to know
- The best Blu-ray movies to show off your home theater
- How to watch Blu-rays on the Xbox One S and Xbox One X
- These are the best 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays to show off your home theater