It’s Valentine’s Day, and that means two things: A chance to reaffirm your passion with that special someone, and a good day to own shares in the chocolate industry. When most people think of a Valentine’s date, they probably envision two humans; but in our time of ever smarter digital assistants, is it possible for love to bloom between a man…and a machine? For Riley and his new Alexa speaker, love is in the air, and over the Wi-Fi. Unless his Google Home gets in the way, that is. If you’re interested in an Alexa speaker of your own (for companionship or otherwise), we have a review of the latest Amazon Echo and Sonos One models.
- Amazon might be using Alexa to send you targeted ads
- Alexa can now tell you when a package is delivered
- Home Depot’s new Hubspace-compatible items include smart plug
- App makes Breville Joule Oven Air Fryer Pro truly smart
- Matter smart home standard delayed until fall 2022