SeatGuru.com, a travel focused site which provides airplane seating and in-flight services information, yesterday announced they’d redesigned their Web site with new content offerings. They’ve also expanded their coverage to include 30 airlines and over 250 aircraft seat maps.
Updated features on SeatGuru.com, said the Web site, will provide visitors with facts on flight check- in policies, baggage guidelines, unaccompanied minor service, and travel with infants and pets. Included in the redesign is the ability to print each airplane seat map and additional amenity icons denoting food and beverage, on-board Internet and infant services.
The airlines SeatGuru.com currently covers include Air Canada, Air France, Air New Zealand, AirTran, Alaska, Alitalia, America West, American Airlines, ATA, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Continental, Delta, Emirates, Frontier, Hawaiian, JetBlue, KLM, Lufthansa, Midwest, Northwest, Qantas, SAS, Singapore, Southwest, Spirit, Swiss, United, US Airways and Virgin Atlantic.
“SeatGuru provides the tools and information to make everyone a savvy air traveler,” said Matthew Daimler, President of SeatGuru.com, in a statement. “With our new content and enhanced features, we continue to make all stages of air travel more enjoyable.”
- 9 premium economy classes that let you stretch your legs and your dollar
- The five longest flights in the world make New York to London feel like a hop
- 11 best pre-flight safety videos worth switching your iPad off for
- Sleep tight: Airbus wants to fill plane cargo holds with beds
- A.I. helps Oscar the chatbot answer 75 percent of travel questions