Promising to be the “ultimate tabletop tree” perfect for city dwellers who either don’t have room for a full fir (or simply don’t want to deal with that mess), this little bundle of joy can light up an apartment, office, or just your room not only during the holidays, but whenever you need a little sparkle in your life.
Whereas most traditional pre-lit trees have just a few options when it comes to lighting (which is to say, all on or all off), Tree Effects differentiates itself by allowing you to control each and every LED independently. And to keep you from having to fiddle around with a lot of complicated controls, Tree Effects promises that you can control everything and put on a light show with a remote.
Thanks to the tree’s full-spectrum LEDs, you have access to “millions of vivid colors,” the team promises on its Kickstarter page. When various holidays roll around, you can also change out the pixel caps so that your tree can be adorned with snowflakes, pumpkins, stars, or something else altogether. As the project raises more and more money, the team hopes to add more of these pixel caps.
With two and a half weeks left in the Kickstarter campaign, Tree Effects has already raised more than $11,000 and you can get your own tabletop tree in time for Halloween for $49.
- Amazon will bring a 7-foot-tall Christmas tree to your doorstep starting today
- Amazon sent me a Christmas tree. Did it leave me pining for more?
- Jaguar’s V2X technology will keep you from getting stuck at red lights
- How to create spooky Halloween effects with smart home lighting and sound
- How to use a blue light filter on your PC