Today, Rovio launched the next entry in the Angry Birds series, the Facebook-connected Angry Birds Friends, for iOS devices.
The core gameplay you’ve come to know from Angry Birds has more or less remained unchanged. In Friends, though, you can play againsts your Facebook friends. Expect new levels and tournaments to go live every week, as well as daily gifts and challenges. The game also automatically syncs with whatever progress you’ve made on the Facebook version, in case you’re partial to starting a play session on your computer and finishing it on your phone on the way to the bathroom.
Angry Birds Friends is compatible with the iPhone 3GS or later, iPod Touch third generation or later, and all iPad models. You can download it from the App Store. An Android version is also available in the Google Play Store.
A video showing gameplay is below.
- How to download iOS 13 on your iPhone or iPod Touch
- The best gaming tablets for 2021
- How to perform a reverse image search in Android or iOS
- How to block text messages on iOS and Android
- AirPods, Apple Watch, iPad just got MAJOR price cuts at Amazon