If you are on AT&T, and you are desperately seeking an affordable Android smartphone, then Dell’s Aero might be just the phone for you. The Aero won’t be a threat to iPhone sales with the outdated and obsolete Android 1.5 powering it, but it might appeal to those who want a smartphone for under $100.
We originally got our hands on the Aero back in early June, and there were a few things that stood out. The phone is exceptionally light at 3.7 ounces, and it features a respectable3.5-inch screen touchscreen. It packs some interesting hardware with a 5-megapixel camera, and a 624Mhz processor that is reasonable for the price, but it does leave the Aero slightly behind the curve compared to the other options that AT&T users have.
Perhaps the best feature of the Aero is the cost. The smartphone sells for $99 with contract, or $299 without, making it the most affordable Android phone on the market. The Aero is available now through the Dell website and via select AT&T stores.
- Your $1,000 smartphone is a bad deal. These cheap phones prove it
- OnePlus 10T vs. Nothing Phone 1: more expensive isn’t always better
- T-Mobile celebrates 1 million 5G home internet customers
- AT&T’s Fusion 5G is the carrier’s newest affordable 5G smartphone
- Redmi India’s rebranded Note 11T 5G could be its last smartphone of 2021