At Apple’s Spring Event 2022, the iPhone maker announced new colors for its iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro. You’ll now be able to get an iPhone 13 in green and an iPhone 13 Pro in Alpine Green. “Created using multiple layers of nanometer-scale metallic ceramics applied across the surface,” according to Apple, the new green color for the regular iPhone 13 is rich and deep, and it resembles a forest green shade. The iPhone 13 Pro in the new Alpine green is a lighter shade, but still vibrant. These new colors will be available beginning March 18, 2022.
The iPhone 13 was announced on September 14, 2021, and it began shipping on September 24, 2021. The regular iPhone 13 initially only came in red, starlight, midnight blue, or pink, while the iPhone 13 Pro initially only came in graphite, gold, silver, and sierra blue. These new color options will provide
“People love the design of iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13, and we’re excited to unveil the stunning new alpine green and green finishes, which join the wide range of beautiful colors on the
- I compared two of the year’s best phones in an extreme camera test
- I tried the iPhone’s new Journal app. Here’s what’s good (and bad)
- I reviewed 20 phones in 2023. These are my 5 favorites
- Does the Google Pixel Watch work with an iPhone?
- The iPad is going to get an amazing new feature in 2024