Roughly one year ago, Motorola introduced the Droid Maxx and Droid Mini. The latest in the Verizon-exclusive Droid smartphones, they focused on attaining strong battery life and strong specifications in a small package, respectively. Now, according to Evan Blass, better known as @evleaks, Motorola is prepping follow-ups to both smartphones.
According to Blass, the Abbagoochie and Valocia are the next handsets in the Droid Maxx and Droid Mini lines, respectively. Fun fact: the “abbagoochie” is a myth that arose roughly a decade and a half ago in West Virginia. Both are reportedly powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processors, though other details weren’t revealed.
It would make sense for Motorola to put out successors to the Droid Maxx and Droid Mini, so long as Motorola adheres to the yearly practice of putting out new smartphones that manufacturers follow nowadays. Even so, the new models will likely be exclusive to Verizon, much like every Droid smartphone released to date.
- Best cheap Fitbit deals for October 2022
- The best iPhone games to play in October 2022: Lord of the Rings and more
- The best Android apps for October 2022
- Best Kindle deals and sales for October 2022
- The best iPhone apps to download in October 2022