Google’s new smartphone is having a bit of trouble today—the Nexus One is confusing and frustrating owners who are currently unable to send or receive data. The Nexus One users reported some new data outages today. According to Gizmodo this recent data outage is affecting just about every Nexus One.
“T-Mobile check everything on my account & appeared ok then transferred me to HTC Technical Support who indicated there currently is a problem with most Nexus One devices connecting to Data Services on the T-Mobile Network and they hope to have it fixed sometime this morning,” says a “tipster” named Robert, reported Gizmodo.
Nobody really seems know what the problem is—it looks like a Nexus One problem with some slight T-Mobile mess-ups, but we’ll just have to see how this plays out.
Image provided by Engadget
- Buying a used phone? Beware of this common scam no one wants to talk about
- Social Feed: Embeds might be iIllegal, Vimeo adds simultaneous live-streams
- From Boost to Cricket, these little carriers could save you big bucks
- Google Maps users navigating through more scams and fake content
- ‘God of War’ refresh levels up the iconic game to a modern classic