Google’s new smartphone is having a bit of trouble today—the Nexus One is confusing and frustrating owners who are currently unable to send or receive data. The Nexus One users reported some new data outages today. According to Gizmodo this recent data outage is affecting just about every Nexus One.
“T-Mobile check everything on my account & appeared ok then transferred me to HTC Technical Support who indicated there currently is a problem with most Nexus One devices connecting to Data Services on the T-Mobile Network and they hope to have it fixed sometime this morning,” says a “tipster” named Robert, reported Gizmodo.
Nobody really seems know what the problem is—it looks like a Nexus One problem with some slight T-Mobile mess-ups, but we’ll just have to see how this plays out.
Image provided by Engadget
- The 15 most important smartphones that changed the world forever
- The Pixel 8 just leaked, and it has one big thing I can’t wait for
- The one thing the iPhone 14, Galaxy S23, and Pixel 7 all get wrong
- Have a Pixel Watch? You need to stop using one of its most important features
- The best Android phones in 2023: top 12 best you can buy