“The Nokia N8 has received the highest amount of consumer pre-orders in Nokia history and we are thrilled to start shipments of the N8, the first of Nokia’s new Symbian smartphone range,” said Jo Harlow, senior vice president of smartphones for Nokia.
According to Nokia, customers who pre-ordered the phone will have first priority in receiving it.
Nokia has banked a lot on the release of the N8. One of the phone’s most impressive features is its 12-megapixel camera, which might just give traditional point and shoots a run for their money. Additionally, the N8 includes 720p video, Wi-Fi, 16GB on-board storage expandable by microSD, HD-video plus HDMI-out for watching on the big screen, GPS navigation via OVI Maps and multi-tasking.
- Here are all the Nokia phones HMD Global unveiled at MWC 2018
- Teaser in China suggests HMD Global is plotting the return of the Nokia X
- A 4G-capable Nokia 3310 smartphone may be showcased at MWC 2018
- Big-screen Nokia 7 Plus featuring Android One announced at Mobile World Congress
- Slide to hang up your calls on HMD’s nostalgic Nokia 8110 4G