The end of this summer’s 22 Jump Street featured a memorable montage of potential sequels that had odd-couple detectives Morton Schmidt (Jonah Hill) and Greg Jenko (Channing Tatum) paired up for a long list of ridiculous installments, including “25 Jump Street: A Semester At Sea” and “32 Jump Street: Fireman School.” The hilarious set of movie (and spinoff) mock-ups has now found its way online, and they’re worth revisiting — if only to choose your favorite absurd premise for a sequel.
Along with some funny promotional posters featuring Tatum and Hill dressed up as dancers (“38 Jump Street: Dance Academy”) and gothed up (“26 Jump Street: Art School”), the batch of images also includes a poster for “Jump Street: Generations” (posted below) featuring original 21 Jump Street television series stars Richard Grieco and Dustin Nguyen. There’s also a surprise cameo from Seth Rogen in one of the posters, with the actor filling in for Hill in “29 Jump Street: Sunday School.”
Beyond the movie posters, there’s also a series of images promoting a “Jump Street” video game, a line of action figures, an animated series, and even a back-to-school lunchbox set.
You can see the whole set of images over at Imgur, but here are some of the highlights:
- ‘Far Cry 5: Dead Living Zombies’ Is hilariously forward about its nonsense
- Nintendo could Switch things up with an updated console in 2019
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe first drive review
- Class is in session! Here are the best TV series about school life
- Behold the dreaded dragon-sharks in the full trailer for final Sharknado movie