Jay Hoff, a schoolteacher from Florida, has re-created a 6- foot-by-6-foot replica of the scene from Return of the Jedi where Emperor Palpatine visits the newly recommissioned Death Star in order to inspect Darth Vader’s progress.
Taking six months, consisting of 30,000 LEGO pieces and costing an estimated $2,300 to complete, the ambitious assembler pieced together this “most impressive” display for Science and Discovery day at his school, where students were asked to create their own builds and present them.
Time will tell if Mr. Hoff’s next project will require him to “double his efforts” — but regardless the force is indeed strong with this one.
- These awesome 3D printed houses offer a glimpse into the future of construction
- 5 modern inventions that are way older than you think
- Nissan’s 2018 Frontier mid-size pickup has the best prices in its range
- These awesome treehouses will make you question life on solid ground
- Where is Starman? New website lets you track Elon Musk’s Tesla in space