Attempting to solve today’s Framed for September 23 and need some help?
It’s been a funny week on Framed. Not every film is a comedy, but including one of the funniest films of the 1980s in Caddyshack was a nice touch. Today’s film will still make you laugh despite being released in 2008.
If you’re ready to begin, then keep reading for our hints that will help you solve today’s Framed.
Check out our Framed guide if you missed yesterday’s movie of the day. Remember, check back daily for more hints and clues for each Framed.
Framed is like Wordle and Heardle, but for movie lovers. Each day, there is a new movie, and players have the chance to guess the title based on a series of images from the film. If you guess wrong, a new image will be revealed. Players are allowed to see no more than six images from the film. If you can’t guess based on the image, players can skip to the next image by leaving the input blank and clicking Submit.
The goal is to name the movie in as few guesses as possible.
- Today’s Framed was released in 2008.
- Today’s Framed was directed by Ben Stiller.
- Today’s Framed stars Ben Stiller and Jack Black.
If you’re still stumped, then we’ll step in and provide some assistance. If you want to see the answer to today’s Framed, scroll below.
The answer to today’s Framed is…
- 5 movies to watch if you liked Violent Night
- Where to watch Elf, the Will Ferrell Christmas movie
- Heardle today, November 19: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Saturday)
- Heardle today, November 17: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Thursday)
- Heardle today, November 16: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Wednesday)