Attempting to solve today’s Framed for October 3 and need some help?
Since it’s Monday, we know our moods won’t be at an all-time high. However, let’s make the most out of this situation by working together to win today’s Framed. Here’s a fun fact: Today’s film received a Best Picture nomination at the Oscars.
If you’re ready to begin, keep reading for hints to help solve today’s edition of Framed.
Check out our Framed guide if you missed yesterday’s movie of the day. Remember, check back daily for more hints and clues for each Framed.
Framed is like Wordle and Heardle, but for movie lovers. Each day, there is a new movie, and players have the chance to guess the title based on a series of images from the film. If you guess wrong, a new image will be revealed. Players are allowed to see no more than six images from the film. Players can skip to the next image by leaving the input blank and clicking Submit if they can’t guess based on the image.
The goal is to name the movie in as few guesses as possible.
- Today’s Framed was released in 2007.
- Today’s Framed was directed by Jason Reitman.
- Today’s Framed stars Elliot Page and Michael Cera.
If you’re still stumped, then we’ll step in and provide some assistance. If you want to see the answer to today’s Framed, scroll below.
The answer to today’s Framed is…
- NFL games today: schedule, channels, live streams for October 29
- 3 great action movies on Tubi you need to watch in October
- Don’t let these 3 October hidden streaming movie gems fly under your radar
- 3 sci-fi movies on Paramount+ you need to watch in October
- 3 sci-fi movies on Peacock you need to watch in October