Are you struggling to guess the Heardle for September 14? Would you like some help?
Hopefully, you were up-to-date on current music because yesterday’s song belonged to one of the most popular artists on the planet. Today’s musical selection comes from a legendary group of musicians.
Remember, if you need some help, we’ve listed some hints below to push you in the right direction.
If you missed yesterday’s song of the day, then you can find the answer here. Make sure to come back every day for hints and help to solve the daily Heardle.
Heardle is like Wordle or Framed, but with a musical twist. Players listen to a clip from a popular song and try to guess the artist and song title. With every incorrect or skipped answer, players unlock a few more seconds of the song. The maximum number of guesses is six, which means users will hear 16 seconds of the song at most.
The goal is to name the song in as few guesses as possible.
- Today’s Heardle was released in 1975.
- Today’s Heardle is in the hard rock genre.
- The first letter of the artist in today’s Heardle starts with the letter K.
Do you give up and need some assistance? Don’t worry about it — we’re here to help! If you want to see the answer to today’s Heardle, scroll below.
The answer to today’s Heardle is …
Rock and Roll All Nite by KISS
- Framed today, October 3: Answer and hints for the movie of the day (Monday)
- Heardle today, October 3: Answer, hints, and help for song of the day (Monday)
- Framed today, September 29: Answer and hints for the movie of the day (Thursday)
- Heardle today, September 29: answer, hints and help for song of the day (Thursday)
- Framed today, September 28: Answer and hints for the movie of the day (Wednesday)