When the first Hangover Part II trailer debuted, all it really showed us was that the sequel would be in Thailand, there was a monkey involved, and the first film was really awesome. Basically it was little more than a save the date reminder.
Today that has changed, and the world of bachelor party based comedies featuring blackouts set in Thailand will never be the same again! Granted, that is something of a niche comedy genre, but The Hangover Part II should be a fairly big deal when it is released over Memorial Day Weekend.
Check out the first real trailer, and look for The Hangover Part II in theaters on May 26.
- See how Nintendo Labo works in three new cardboard-filled trailers
- The Turtlebacker Trailer lets you go camping with all of your outdoor toys
- Have wanderlust? Rent the Forest Cottage teardrop trailer and go exploring
- Carrie Mathison takes on U.S. government in first Homeland season 7 trailer
- Airstream Basecamp is back for those seeking a smaller, more affordable trailer