When the first Hangover Part II trailer debuted, all it really showed us was that the sequel would be in Thailand, there was a monkey involved, and the first film was really awesome. Basically it was little more than a save the date reminder.
Today that has changed, and the world of bachelor party based comedies featuring blackouts set in Thailand will never be the same again! Granted, that is something of a niche comedy genre, but The Hangover Part II should be a fairly big deal when it is released over Memorial Day Weekend.
Check out the first real trailer, and look for The Hangover Part II in theaters on May 26.
- The best new movie trailers: ‘Curse of La Llorona,’ ‘Jonathan,’ and more
- Behold the dreaded dragon-sharks in the full trailer for final Sharknado movie
- The newest trailer for ‘Slender Man’ movie is as spooky as you’d expect
- Netflix shows off trailer for “Chilling Adventures of Sabrina”
- Roll out! New ‘Bumblebee’ trailer is filled with old-school Transformers