When the first Hangover Part II trailer debuted, all it really showed us was that the sequel would be in Thailand, there was a monkey involved, and the first film was really awesome. Basically it was little more than a save the date reminder.
Today that has changed, and the world of bachelor party based comedies featuring blackouts set in Thailand will never be the same again! Granted, that is something of a niche comedy genre, but The Hangover Part II should be a fairly big deal when it is released over Memorial Day Weekend.
Check out the first real trailer, and look for The Hangover Part II in theaters on May 26.
- Watch Tupac Shakur rise in the first full 'All Eyez on Me' trailer
- Fast Five, Hangover II make the top ten list of most pirated movies in 2011
- The Hangover Part II Review
- Conan the Barbarian remake releases first full trailer
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 trailer debuts