YouTube user Snooperking filmed his own version of the The Force Awakens trailer using LEGO blocks, and the result is an impressive, shot-by-shot recreation of the teaser (embedded above) that’s amazing not just for the finished product but for ridiculously short turn-around time on producing it. The video was posted on YouTube the same day as the teaser premiered.
Another parody worth calling out is a “Crazy Lens Flare Edition” of the teaser (posted below) produced by YouTube user Luke Fitch, who digitally added a heaping helping of lens flare to the Star Wars: The Force Awakens footage in honor of director J.J. Abrams’ infamous affinity for that particular visual effect.
“We all know this is how J.J. Abrams really wanted it to look…” adds Fitch in the parody video’s description.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens hits theaters December 18, 2015.
- ‘Star Wars: Episode IX’: Everything we know so far
- Topher Grace has condensed the entire Star Wars series into one 5-minute trailer
- Game of Thrones season 8 is coming! Here’s everything we know so far
- Here’s how to watch Star Wars online, so The Force will always be with you
- ‘The Punisher’ season 2: Here’s everything we know so far