Pilot-less Flying Taxis: If you head to Dubai this summer, you could be one of the few people to actually try out a flying pilot-less taxi. The 184 has one passenger, eight propellers, four arms and NO pilot. Would you be willing to go for a ride?
Boring Company: Elon Musk posted on Twitter in December that he was tired of sitting in traffic and said he wanted to bore a hole under the freeways to alleviate it. It looks like he was serious, because he is now drilling test holes in the SpaceX parking lot!
Each week, we gather a round table of tech experts from the Digital Trends staff, along with the occasional celebrity guest, to discuss all things tech. Topics range from the big tech stories of the week to predicting the future, all while maintaining a somewhat civil decorum.
At 2:45 pm Pacific we answer your questions live.
Please subscribe and share Trends with Benefits and send in your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also broadcast the show live on YouTube every Thursday at 2:30 p.m. Pacific.
- Elon Musk starts 2018 with $1M for tunneling plan after ‘boring’ caps sell out
- Tag along on French skier Candide Thovex’s quest to ski the world
- Honda just unveiled a motorcycle that’s sorta powered by wind
- Hyperloop transportation routes could soon be running from Cleveland to Chicago
- TWB Podcast: SpaceX triumph, Spotify vs. Apple Music, Apple Watch health