The Museum of Modern Art’s Rain Room is officially gone. That’s right, after an impressive stay at MoMA that created cronut-rivaling lines, the exhibit is closed. No longer can you park it outside, wait hours, and walk into a magical room of stormy weather without getting wet at all. And, more importantly, you can’t take anymore brag-worthy Instagrams of your silhouette against the effect.
MoMA extended hours on the last day of the Rain Room’s installation to give more patrons a chance to experience – and photograph – it, and you best believe people took to Instagram in droves to prove they indeed made it inside the Rain Room. Here are some of our favorite shots from the closing day; relive the magic with a little help from these humblebrags.
Jealous you didn’t get to check it out yourself? Then just be glad you never had to wait in this:
- Thor: Love and Thunder: Everything we know about the Marvel phase 4 movie
- Spider-Man: No Way Home: Everything we know about the sequel
- Samsung Galaxy Buds have never been cheaper, because Presidents Day
- Red Dead Redemption 2: How to fish for fun and profit
- The best cheap phones for 2021