- Good-quality HD video
- Back-illuminated CMOS sensor, improved lens
- Only one mount included
- Small size
- Crisp images in nearly all lighting conditions
- Battery life is dismal
- Easy to use
- Small, compact design
- Somewhat limited practicality
- Lens interchangeability with E-mount and Alpha-…
- Depth-of-field control for cinematic storytelling.
- Can get very expensive if you add additional…
- High-quality 1080i HD
- 1/3-inch CMOS sensor for better low-light, better…
- JPEG resolution only 2MB
- Affordable Full HD video-capture solution
- Wi-Fi connectivity with Ustream
- Average video quality
- High-definition 1080/60p video recording
- 12-megapixel JPEG still images
- Short battery life
- Excellent high-definition video quality at…
- Great still image capture
- Projected image is dim at larger sizes.
Latest Photography News
Billed as the world's first mirrorless camera to capture 4K video, Panasonic has turned its flagship GH series from photo camera to a moviemaking machine. The…
For its profile on the building of the new One World Trade Center skyscraper – the tallest in the Western Hemisphere – Time Magazine and Gigapan set up a…
Delivering a camera long-requested from pro photographers and advanced amateurs, Sony has unveiled the A7R and A7, billed as the world's smallest and lightest…
JVC releases new camcorders with improved features and slimmed down designs.
We check out JVC's G8-TD1 3D camcorder at CES 2011.
We take a look at Creative's Vado HD mini camcorder, a direct competitor to Flip camcorders.