We’ve seen some impressive moves in the market from LG in recent months, none more so than its flagship Android smartphone, the LG G2. We haven’t encountered any of these issues on our in-office G2s, but the G2 is available on many carriers and has a few different variations. There are always a few issues. Here are the most common bugs, glitches, and annoyances that G2 owners are reporting, and some advice on how to fix them.
Updated on 11-26-2014 by Simon Hill: Reformatted, updated Knock On problem, added speaker volume problem, Bluetooth issue, and blurry camera.
Click on a problem or go to the next page:
- Problem: Speaker volume too low
- Glitch: Bluetooth not connecting and disconnecting frequently
- Issue: Blurry photos
- Glitch: Mobile data fails to connect
- Malfunction: Slow charging
- Annoyance: Lag or stuttering
- Bug: GPS not working or inaccurate
- Problem: Poor voice quality on calls
- Glitch: Touchscreen issues
- Problem: Rapid battery drain
- Problem: Overheating
- Problem: Knock On feature not working