Just a few weeks after Apple’s last event, the tech giant fired up the hype machine yet again and held yet another event to show off some new and improved devices. There were a number of things announced, but perhaps the most anticipated was the launch of the new iPad Mini.
As far as specs go, the device is 53 percent thinner than the full-size iPad, and only 7.2mm thin. The screen has been shrunk down to a cozy 7.9-inch display, but kept the same 1024 x 768 pixel resolution of the iPad 2 It’s got an aluminum chassis, and underneath the hood you’ll find a dual-core A5 processor, a battery that offers 10-hours of use, and a 4G LTE radio.
Base models for the iPad Mini start at $330, and if you spring for the larger capacity or 4G LTE models, you can expect to pay anywhere from $100 to $230 more.
Check out our full coverage of the iPad Mini announcement.
- Check out the best Apple iPad deals for February 2018
- Add style and functionality with the best iPad Pro 9.7 cases
- Bring out your inner Michelangelo with the best drawing apps for the iPad Pro
- Here are the 12 best deals on Apple accessories for the iPad, iPhone, and Watch
- Delta bids adieu to its iPad app after sales on the interface begin to flag