By the end of September, back orders for the iPhone 4 and the iPad should be low enough that there may even be a slight surplus heading into the holiday season, or at the very least, a very slight delay.
Rodman & Renshaw analyst, Ashok Kumar told Gigaom that he expects Apple to sell 14 million iPhone 4s this quarter ending in September, and another 15 million units in the next quarter.
Analysts are also suggesting that the iPad could sell between five and six million units in this quarter alone, and more next quarter. If the rumored 7-inch iPad does make it on the shelves in time for the holidays, Steve Jobs and Apple are likely to have a very nice Christmas.
- Best cheap iPhone deals and sales for October 2021
- iPad stock is drying up for holiday shoppers — here’s the proof
- Best iPad Deals and Sales for October 2021
- The best stand-up comedy on Netflix right now
- The best iPhone XS Max wallet cases and covers