Black Friday is rapidly approaching, with only two weeks for businesses nationwide to win consumers’ first go at holiday shopping. Gottadeal reported an especially tempting offer Target will be running on November 26.
If you’re brave enough face the crowds, the retailer will be offering hugely discounted HDTVs and electronics. The chain is offering other sales items as well, but is rumored to be focusing the more outstanding deals on tech gifts. Here are some of the specifics the leaked memo reportedly mentions:
- 40-inch Westinghouse 1080p LCD HDTV (regularly $550) will be $298.
- Wii bundle: Wii Fit balance board and Wii Fit Plus for $67
- TomTom GPS with lifetime traffic updates for $79
- 8GB iPod Nano for $145 (comes with $15 gift card)
- 8GB iPod Touch for $225 (comes with $30 gift card)
- Sony wireless Blu-ray player for $99
- 4GB Xbox 360 for $200 (with $50 gift card)
- $4 DVDs
- Canon SX120 10MP digital camera for $129
- Nikon S205 12MP digital camera for $79.99
- Dance Central for Xbox 360 Kinect for $49.99 (with $10 gift card)
- Sony PS3 160GB Bundle with game and Blu-ray movie for $299.99
Target spokeswoman Jessica Carlson would not comment on the ad, only saying that the official word on all Black Friday sale specials will be released online November 24.
- Nintendo Switch vs. Xbox One: Can the new hybrid best the established console?
- Didn’t get what you wanted for Christmas? Here are 8 great gifts for yourself
- Xbox One S vs. Xbox One X: Is the costly upgrade worth the money?
- Xbox One S vs. PlayStation 4 ‘Slim’: Which console is worth your money?
- Xbox One vs. Xbox One S: Is a mid-tier upgrade worth your money?