On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler talks the top tech topics of the day, including a delay for Congress’ antitrust hearing, Google takes on Amazon, Facebook unlikes the “Like” button, an amazing underwater habitat, virtual baseball fans, and more.
Nibler then chats with actor, singer, and songwriter Jesse McCartney about what it’s like to put out a new album during quarantine.
Next, we dive into gaming news with DT’s Lisa Marie Segarra, who gives an Xbox Showcase recap and talks Ubisoft’s $60 promise for holiday game releases.
David Malott, co-founder and chief executive officer of A.I. Space Factory, then joins the program to discuss winning the NASA Centennial Challenge to design a Mars habitat.
We then slide into the world of baseball with Dan Pack, managing director of Silver Spoon, who discusses how it has teamed with Fox Sports to bring virtual crowds to the TV sports experience.
- Samsung Unpacked, Prime Video gets profiles, and more | Digital Trends Live
- CES goes virtual, Trump Jr.’s Twitter timeout, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Clearview A.I.’s privacy complaint , UAE goes to Mars | Digital Trends Live
- U.S. political parties issue warnings about TikTok | Digital Trends Live
- Twitter vs. QAnon, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, and more | Digital Trends Live