On this episode of Digital Trends Live, DT Producer Adrien Warner joins host Greg Nibler to discuss the trending tech headlines of the day, including Apple selling iTunes listening data, Starlink’s satellite internet available to some by end of year, Microsoft’s Xbox Game Pass, Volkswagen’s hologram control system, Chinese robot health inspections, and more.
Later in the show we are joined by NASCAR Champion Kurt Busch to discuss the evolution of car and engine technology, and his goal to give 100 tickets for each race to armed forces members.
We also welcome Andrew Zimmerman, president of Frog, to talk about their 50 years of industrial design, and the future of designing new products.
- Digital Trends Live: COVID-19 tracking, Hubble turns 30, and more
- Virtual Formula One racing needs to embrace chaos to succeed
- Digital Trends Live: Cinema adjusts, Pixel buds 2 review, Ford’s EVs canceled
- One of the world’s premier supercars hit with recall over fire risk
- Digital Trends Live: Facebook’s graduation, DJi Mavic Air 2, iPhone SE review