On this episode of Digital Trends Live, DT Producer Adrien Warner joins host Greg Nibler to discuss the trending tech headlines of the day, including Apple selling iTunes listening data, Starlink’s satellite internet available to some by end of year, Microsoft’s Xbox Game Pass, Volkswagen’s hologram control system, Chinese robot health inspections, and more.
Later in the show we are joined by NASCAR Champion Kurt Busch to discuss the evolution of car and engine technology, and his goal to give 100 tickets for each race to armed forces members.
We also welcome Andrew Zimmerman, president of Frog, to talk about their 50 years of industrial design, and the future of designing new products.
- Tesla’s Battery Day, Blue Origin’s New Shepard, and more | Digital Trends Live
- The best car movies on Netflix right now
- Watch Tesla’s new Model S Plaid hit 147 mph at Laguna Seca Raceway
- What is Uconnect? Here’s everything you need to know about the popular system
- Gods and Monsters reportedly retitled Immortals Fenyx Rising over trademark issue