On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler dives into the biggest trending stories in tech, including leaked images of the Galaxy Note 10 showing no headphone jack, a malfunctioning postal drone crash, solar-powered and autonomous aircraft in China, tires that generate electricity, and more.
Later in the show, Nibler is joined by Oz Alon, founder and chief executive officer of HoneyBook, who discusses how to solve the administrative issues of small businesses and entrepreneurs, so that companies can focus on their products or services.
Bobby Beckmann, chief technology officer of Lifesize, joins the show to talk about culture collaboration tools and building out a conferencing platform for the decentralized workforce.
Finally, Alex Shah, founder and CEO of Solo Sciences, discusses the counterfeit issues in the cannabis industry, and how to resolve them.
- Digital Trends Live: Roku’s new OS, Apple’s “slofie,” storming Area 51, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Pixel 4 launch date, Amazon HD music, and more
- Digital Trends Live: iPhone 11 release, Facebook’s AR ads, Google’s Wing
- Digital Trends Live: Galaxy Fold review, Facebook Dating, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Alexa crowdsources, Walmart expands delivery, and more