On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Adrien Warner dive into the biggest trending topics in tech, including Roku’s updated operating system, Apple’s slow-motion selfie cam the “Slofie,” a VR Groundhog Day game, more deepfake tech, SpaceX’s new Starship rocket, and grab your tinfoil hats because the Storm Area 51 event happens tonight.
Later we’re joined by multi-faceted recording artist Pedro Capó, who co-hosts Univision’s Reina De La Canción that premiers later this month.
We then welcome John Griber, Emmy award-winning director of photography for National Geographic’s Life Below Zero, who talks with Nibler about how his show reflects the harsh realities of life in Alaska.
Derk Hendriksen, co-chief executive officer of Treasure8, talks with Nibler about the future of food technology and decreasing global food waste.
Finally we speak with Adam Jiwan, CEO and co-founder of Spring Labs, who discusses blockchain as a viable security solution
- Digital Trends Live: Cinema adjusts, Pixel buds 2 review, Ford’s EVs canceled
- Digital Trends Live: Secure your Zoom, Minecraft Update, Apple Watch Series 3
- Digital Trends Live: Facebook’s graduation, DJi Mavic Air 2, iPhone SE review
- Digital Trends Live: Apple and Google fight COVID-19; robot pizza delivery
- Digital Trends Live: Tech vs. coronavirus, hospitals and VR, throttling Netflix