On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Adrien Warner dive into the biggest trending topics in tech, including Roku’s updated operating system, Apple’s slow-motion selfie cam the “Slofie,” a VR Groundhog Day game, more deepfake tech, SpaceX’s new Starship rocket, and grab your tinfoil hats because the Storm Area 51 event happens tonight.
Later we’re joined by multi-faceted recording artist Pedro Capó, who co-hosts Univision’s Reina De La Canción that premiers later this month.
We then welcome John Griber, Emmy award-winning director of photography for National Geographic’s Life Below Zero, who talks with Nibler about how his show reflects the harsh realities of life in Alaska.
Derk Hendriksen, co-chief executive officer of Treasure8, talks with Nibler about the future of food technology and decreasing global food waste.
Finally we speak with Adam Jiwan, CEO and co-founder of Spring Labs, who discusses blockchain as a viable security solution
- Epic goes to court, Kyle MacLachlan | Digital Trends Live
- Oracle eyes TikTok, Oculus 2, LG’s dual-screen phone | Digital Trends Live
- Apple One, Ubisoft Forward wrap-up, life on Mars, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Tesla’s new battery, Samsung S20, and more | Digital Trends Live
- Mandalorian season 2, Apple Event, and more | Digital Trends Live