On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Hanif Jackson dig into the top trending stories in tech, including the PlayStation 5’s 2020 launch, the official death of iTunes, an A.I. robot racing league, NASA’s electric X-57 aircraft, and more.
We then speak with Barnaby Perks, founding CEO of Oxford VR, who discusses the use of VR in medicine and psychology.
Michele Romanow, co-founder of Clearbanc, sits down with DT Editor-in-Chief Jeremy Kaplan to discuss the pitfalls and building blocks of entrepreneurial success.
Then we are joined by Casey Gauss, CEO of Viral Launch, who talks about the success stories of pushing over $10 billion in e-commerce sales.
We then go inside the mind of a fast food influencer with Bill Oakley, fast food critic and past showrunner of The Simpsons, who discusses his 60-second Instagram review videos.
- The Last of Us Part I remake: Release date, trailers, gameplay, and more
- PlayStation Plus’ PS1 games run at 60Hz in North America
- PlayStation Plus adds God of War and more ahead of revamp
- PlayStation June State of Play: How to watch, what to expect
- A PlayStation VR2-focused State of Play is coming next week