On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Hanif Jackson dig into the top trending stories in tech, including the PlayStation 5’s 2020 launch, the official death of iTunes, an A.I. robot racing league, NASA’s electric X-57 aircraft, and more.
We then speak with Barnaby Perks, founding CEO of Oxford VR, who discusses the use of VR in medicine and psychology.
Michele Romanow, co-founder of Clearbanc, sits down with DT Editor-in-Chief Jeremy Kaplan to discuss the pitfalls and building blocks of entrepreneurial success.
Then we are joined by Casey Gauss, CEO of Viral Launch, who talks about the success stories of pushing over $10 billion in e-commerce sales.
We then go inside the mind of a fast food influencer with Bill Oakley, fast food critic and past showrunner of The Simpsons, who discusses his 60-second Instagram review videos.
- Canadian cop chased a Tesla Model S that appeared to have no one in it
- Amazon’s fall hardware, top 5 tech predictions, and more | Digital Trends Live
- The best electric cars for 2020
- Grounded for years, the Lucid Air electric car is finally ready to fly
- 2021 Volkswagen ID.4 aims to (finally) bring electric cars to the masses