On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Hanif Jackson dig into the top trending stories in tech, including the PlayStation 5’s 2020 launch, the official death of iTunes, an A.I. robot racing league, NASA’s electric X-57 aircraft, and more.
We then speak with Barnaby Perks, founding CEO of Oxford VR, who discusses the use of VR in medicine and psychology.
Michele Romanow, co-founder of Clearbanc, sits down with DT Editor-in-Chief Jeremy Kaplan to discuss the pitfalls and building blocks of entrepreneurial success.
Then we are joined by Casey Gauss, CEO of Viral Launch, who talks about the success stories of pushing over $10 billion in e-commerce sales.
We then go inside the mind of a fast food influencer with Bill Oakley, fast food critic and past showrunner of The Simpsons, who discusses his 60-second Instagram review videos.
- Digital Trends Live: Disney+ debuts, Snap Spectacles 3, Google Stadia’s lineup
- Digital Trends Live: Alexa manages meds, Ford versus Tesla, robot police dogs
- Digital Trends Live: Stadia overheats, Tesla’s Cybertruck, SpaceX Starship
- Digital Trends Live: Uber’s assault problems, iPhone location-data leaks, more
- Digital Trends Live: Decentralizing social media, Pirate Bay streams, and more