Among the tens of thousands of Cyber Monday deals Amazon has released, it shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone that their best deals are on Amazon’s own devices like Echos, Ring Doorbells and Kindles. But one of the absolute best deals of all is on the updated Fire 7 tablet. It was already astronomically cheaper than any Apple iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy Tab, or Microsoft Surface Go, but now that price disparity is even greater. By no means are we comparing the power and capabilities of the Fire tablet with the likes of an iPad, but at only $30, the 16GB Amazon Fire 7 Tablet Cyber Monday deal brings it down 40% off the already ridiculously low retail price of $50.
Other Amazon Fire tablet sizes and configurations are also on sale for dirt cheap during Cyber Monday:
- Fire 7 Tablet (32GB) — $50 (was $70)
- Fire HD 8 Tablet (16 GB) — $50 (was $80)
- Fire HD 8 Tablet (32 GB) — $80 (was $110)
- Fire HD 10 Tablet (32 GB) — $100 (was$150)
- Fire HD 10 Tablet (64 GB) — $140 (was $190)
This Fire 7 tablet comes in a compact size perfect for commuting and fits nicely in most bags. Its build quality feels solid and the device is comfortable to hold with one hand. It has 2-megapixel front and rear cameras, a MicroSD card slot, a mono speaker, a headphone jack, a MicroUSB port, a power button, and volume controls. Thick bezels frame the 7-inch IPS LCD screen with a 1,024p x 600p resolution.
Amazon beefed up the all-new Fire 7 with a faster 1.3GHz quad-processor backed by 1GB of RAM. Despite the upgrade, it’s still not made for heavy usage – apps can be slow to load, and games run at the lowest graphical quality. But if you’re using it mainly for reading e-books, playing casual games, or watching TV shows, the tablet can handle it all with ease.
A hallmark feature of Amazon’s ecosystem is Alexa, and you can use it on your Fire 7 for hands-free operation. You can ask Alexa to open apps, send a message, or look up the weather with a simple voice command. That’s a lot of features for just $30.
- The most innovative tablets of 2022
- How old phones became the cool, good phones in 2022
- Warhammer 40,000: Darktide will bring your PC to its knees (and you’ll love every minute)
- First Google Pixel 7a renders show a modern, sleek design upgrade
- 5 things that would make the Google Pixel Fold next year’s best foldable