Black Friday has finally come and gone. Despite being the biggest retail event in the U.S., this one-day sale, unfortunately, doesn’t stick around for very long, and its deals regularly go out of stock before the sales themselves are already over. If you missed a Black Friday deal on that laptop you had your eye on, however, then the gives you another opportunity to save big — and it could just be your last chance to do so before Christmas, so you better act fast.
Laptops are among the hottest tech items during sales like Black Friday and Cyber Monday, rivaled mainly by gaming consoles and 4K smart TVs. Given that HP not only makes some of the best PCs on the market today but also runs some of the biggest seasonal promos, this computer brand and online retailer also offers some of the best laptop deals you’re going to find. The HP Cyber Monday sale is no exception, and although the pickings aren’t as numerous as they were for Black Friday, there’s still plenty of great deals to be had.
To help you out, we’ve combed through all the offers from theand have rounded up the cream of the crop right here. Once again, this could be your last chance to save big on a laptop PC before Santa arrives (we’ve included a few price cuts on desktop PCs as well if your laptop needs are already taken care of). Note that you can also take an extra 5% off select PC purchases of $999 or more with the code HOLIDAYPC, or take 10% off select computer purchases of $1,399 or more with the code HOLIDAYPC10.
HP Cyber Monday deals
- — With its snappy 8th-generation Intel Core i7 and gorgeous 15-inch 4K touchscreen display, this HP Spectre x360 might be the best full-sized 2-in-1 ultrabook you can find at this price right now. A very nice $400 savings lets you grab it for just $1,050 during the HP Cyber Monday sale.
- — HP’s under-appreciated Envy lineup also contains some great 2-in-1 ultrabooks that offer a lot of great features and versatility. The HP Envy X360 15t is a 15-inch convertible laptop packing a 10th-generation i7 processor along with a 1TB solid-state drive and even comes with a free copy of Office 365. A tidy $750 price cut brings it in at $900; if you’re after a modern 2-in-1 for less than $1,000, this is the one.
- — You don’t have to spend nearly a grand to get a good 2-in-1 ultrabook. The HP Pavilion x360 14t is a superb value made even better by the fact that it comes loaded with one of the newer 8th-generation Intel Core i5 CPUs — and it can be yours for just $520 ($180 off) for Cyber Monday.
- — If you’d rather dispense with the 2-in-1 format and spend your cash on what’s under the hood, this HP Pavilion 15z has very nice specs for the money with an AMD Ryzen 5 CPU (comparable to Intel’s midrange i5 processors) and 16GB of RAM. It’s a steal at $450 and one of the best deals of the sale, saving you a whopping $850 off its sticker price — and it still has a touchscreen display, even if it’s not a true 2-in-1.
- — All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, and while HP makes excellent business PCs, it also offers some great gaming laptops like this HP Omen laptop. It packs a ninth-generation i7 CPU and a GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics card (one of Nvidia’s latest 16-series GPUs), making it a fantastic midrange gaming machine that will run modern games at good settings for quite some time. A $300 Cyber Monday discount knocks it down to $900.
- — More compact hardware hasn’t just benefitted laptop lovers, it also means that desktops have gotten sleeker and smaller. If you want to ditch the PC tower and free up your desk a bit, the HP Pavilion 24 all-in-one has everything you need including a 24-inch display, Intel i5 CPU, 1TB HDD, and 128GB SSD, all for $650 ($250 off) through Cyber Monday.
- — Desktop PCs will likely always reign supreme when it comes to gaming (at least for the foreseeable future) if only because they deliver superior performance relative to their price. The HP Omen Obelisk is a shining example of this value, giving you an Intel Core i5 CPU and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GPU for a very affordable $700 after a $200 Cyber Monday savings.
More good news for those who missed out on Black Friday is that the HP Cyber Monday sale actually starts a little early, with the deals going live online on Sunday, December 1. The early bird gets the worm (which is to say that the early shoppers get the best deals), so if you see something you want, jump on it quickly before its gone. Also be sure toto see all the offerings available if our picks above made you hungry for even more savings.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- HP introduces the gorgeous Envy 14 designed for creative pros
- The best cheap HP laptop deals for January 2021
- The best cheap gaming PC deals for January 2021
- At long last, 16:9 laptops are dead and gone. Good riddance
- These are the best cheap student laptop deals for January 2021